U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) joined Special Report with Bret Baier to discuss the impending government shutdown, the possibility of a Saudi-Israeli normalization deal, and the indictment of Senator Bob Menendez (D-NJ). See below for highlights and watch the full...
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced three additions to the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act (UFLPA) Entity List. These are the first additions by the Biden Administration since June. U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL), author of the bipartisan...
Congress should think before it regulates AI U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) September 26, 2023 Washington Times To prevent next-generation computer programs from wreaking havoc on American society, [some members of Congress want] to enact comprehensive regulation at...
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) joined The Aaron Renn Show to discuss Rubio’s Labor Day report on working (and non-working) men. See below for highlights and listen to the full interview here. On protecting American jobs and interests: “We made a series of economic...
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) debated Senator Chris Coons (D-DE) on China, global leadership, and environmental policy at an event hosted by the Bipartisan Policy Center’s Senate Project at George Washington University. “We have to shape a future that recognizes...
Por Si Se Lo Perdió: Rubio Sobre la Coexistencia de la Inteligencia Artificial Y el Gobierno de EE.UU.
Inteligencia Artificial: El Congreso de EE.UU. debería pensar antes de regular la industria Por: El senador estadounidense Marco Rubio 22 de septiembre del 2023 Diario Las Américas “Es necesario legislar y aprender al mismo tiempo”. Esta broma reciente del senador...
Rubio Releases Groundbreaking COVID Origins Report
The office of U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) released a groundbreaking new report on the origins of the Covid-19 pandemic. Titled “A Complex and Grave Situation,” the report is a 328-page political chronology of the SARS-COV-2 outbreak.
The report presents a mountain of circumstantial evidence that the Covid-19 pandemic came from a lab accident in Wuhan, China.
- “After years of censorship, there is growing evidence that some type of lab accident is responsible for the Covid-19 pandemic. This report, which took two years to compile, edit, and refine, is a groundbreaking look at what was happening in China during the years and months leading up to the known outbreak of the pandemic.
- “I am grateful to the staff, fellows, and outside experts who worked to connect the dots. Their work helps fill in some critical blanks and has already contributed to other reports, hearings, and investigations. The implications are impossible to ignore: Beijing hid the truth. This report reinforces the need to hold the Chinese Communist Party accountable.” – Senator Rubio
- February 2020: ICYMI: Rubio: Coronavirus: More Proof China is Unfit for Global Role
- April 2020: Rubio, Colleagues Urge POTUS to Work with Allies on COVID-19 Investigation and Appoint High-Level Envoy
- April 2021: Rubio Questions Intelligence Community on COVID-19 Origins
- June 2021: Rubio Introduces Bill to Sanction China For Failure to Allow an Investigation Into COVID-19 Origins
- June 2021: Rubio Slams Bureaucrats Who Obstructed COVID-19 Origin Investigation, Calls for More Guardrails on American R&D
- July 2021: Rubio, Risch, Menendez, Warner Call on POTUS to Pursue Investigation into COVID Origins
- August 2021: Rubio Urges Immediate Declassification of COVID-19 Report, Calls for Sanctions on Beijing
- January 2022: Rubio Introduces Bill to Sanction Beijing for Continued Obstruction of COVID Origins Investigation
- June 2022: Rubio Presses Harvard on Potential $115 Million Quid Pro Quo to Cover Up China’s COVID Origins
- March 2023: Rubio Presses Intel Community on COVID Origins
- March 2023: New Rubio Video Previews Groundbreaking COVID Origins Report