El senador estadounidense Marco Rubio (R-FL) viajó a Asunción, Paraguay en una visita oficial. Durante su viaje, Rubio se reunió con el embajador de Taiwán en Paraguay, José Han, y reafirmó su apoyo inquebrantable a Taiwán. Paraguay es actualmente el último país en...
RUBIO MEETS WITH TAIWANESE AMBASSADOR TO PARAGUAY, JOSÉ HAN U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) traveled to Asunción, Paraguay on an official visit. During his trip, Rubio met with Taiwanese Ambassador to Paraguay José Han and reaffirmed his unwavering support of...
El senador estadounidense Marco Rubio (R-FL) viajó a Asunción, Paraguay en una visita oficial. Durante su viaje, Rubio se reunió con el presidente Santiago Peña para hablar sobre los desafíos regionales que enfrentan tanto EE.UU. como Paraguay, la importancia de...
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) traveled to Asunción, Paraguay on an official visit. During his trip, Rubio met with President Santiago Peña to discuss the regional challenges both the U.S. and Paraguay face, the importance of our bilateral relations, and ways...
Alexei Navalny’s Death Is a Loss for Russia and the World U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) February 21, 2024 Newsweek …For more than 10 years, [Alexei] Navalny openly opposed the Russian dictator, calling out the “crooks and thieves” in the Kremlin who enabled his...
After years of left-leaning governments, the people of Argentina democratically elected President Javier Milei and Vice President Victoria Villarruel. U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL), Vice Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, met with President...
Rubio Releases Groundbreaking COVID Origins Report
The office of U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) released a groundbreaking new report on the origins of the Covid-19 pandemic. Titled “A Complex and Grave Situation,” the report is a 328-page political chronology of the SARS-COV-2 outbreak.
The report presents a mountain of circumstantial evidence that the Covid-19 pandemic came from a lab accident in Wuhan, China.
- “After years of censorship, there is growing evidence that some type of lab accident is responsible for the Covid-19 pandemic. This report, which took two years to compile, edit, and refine, is a groundbreaking look at what was happening in China during the years and months leading up to the known outbreak of the pandemic.
- “I am grateful to the staff, fellows, and outside experts who worked to connect the dots. Their work helps fill in some critical blanks and has already contributed to other reports, hearings, and investigations. The implications are impossible to ignore: Beijing hid the truth. This report reinforces the need to hold the Chinese Communist Party accountable.” – Senator Rubio
- February 2020: ICYMI: Rubio: Coronavirus: More Proof China is Unfit for Global Role
- April 2020: Rubio, Colleagues Urge POTUS to Work with Allies on COVID-19 Investigation and Appoint High-Level Envoy
- April 2021: Rubio Questions Intelligence Community on COVID-19 Origins
- June 2021: Rubio Introduces Bill to Sanction China For Failure to Allow an Investigation Into COVID-19 Origins
- June 2021: Rubio Slams Bureaucrats Who Obstructed COVID-19 Origin Investigation, Calls for More Guardrails on American R&D
- July 2021: Rubio, Risch, Menendez, Warner Call on POTUS to Pursue Investigation into COVID Origins
- August 2021: Rubio Urges Immediate Declassification of COVID-19 Report, Calls for Sanctions on Beijing
- January 2022: Rubio Introduces Bill to Sanction Beijing for Continued Obstruction of COVID Origins Investigation
- June 2022: Rubio Presses Harvard on Potential $115 Million Quid Pro Quo to Cover Up China’s COVID Origins
- March 2023: Rubio Presses Intel Community on COVID Origins
- March 2023: New Rubio Video Previews Groundbreaking COVID Origins Report