El 21 de diciembre del 2023 expirarán las sanciones del gobierno de EE.UU. contra el narco-dictador venezolano Nicolás Maduro y 150 miembros de su régimen criminal, quienes son responsables de abusos contra los DDHH. del pueblo venezolano. El senador estadounidense...
On December 21, 2023, the U.S. government’s sanctions against Venezuela’s narco-dictator Nicolás Maduro, and 150 members of his criminal regime responsible for human rights abuses against the Venezuelan people, will expire. U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL)...
En el 2017, el Departamento de Estado de EE.UU. publicó la Lista de Entidades Restringidas de Cuba para prohibir transacciones con entidades afiliadas al Ministerio del Interior (MININT) y/o al Ministerio de las Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias (MINFAR). Tanto el...
In 2017, the U.S. Department of State published the Cuba Restricted Entities List to prohibit transactions with entities affiliated with the Ministry of the Interior (MININT) and/or the Ministry of the Revolutionary Armed Forces (MINFAR), which are responsible for...
More than 500 Biden Administration employees have reportedly signed an open letter urging the president to call for a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas. These employees may be using their roles in the federal government to undercut efforts aimed at supporting Israel....
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s (R-FL) office will host in-person Mobile Office Hours next week to assist constituents with federal casework issues in their respective local communities. These office hours offer constituents who do not live close to one of Senator Rubio’s...
Rubio Releases Groundbreaking COVID Origins Report
The office of U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) released a groundbreaking new report on the origins of the Covid-19 pandemic. Titled “A Complex and Grave Situation,” the report is a 328-page political chronology of the SARS-COV-2 outbreak.
The report presents a mountain of circumstantial evidence that the Covid-19 pandemic came from a lab accident in Wuhan, China.
- “After years of censorship, there is growing evidence that some type of lab accident is responsible for the Covid-19 pandemic. This report, which took two years to compile, edit, and refine, is a groundbreaking look at what was happening in China during the years and months leading up to the known outbreak of the pandemic.
- “I am grateful to the staff, fellows, and outside experts who worked to connect the dots. Their work helps fill in some critical blanks and has already contributed to other reports, hearings, and investigations. The implications are impossible to ignore: Beijing hid the truth. This report reinforces the need to hold the Chinese Communist Party accountable.” – Senator Rubio
- February 2020: ICYMI: Rubio: Coronavirus: More Proof China is Unfit for Global Role
- April 2020: Rubio, Colleagues Urge POTUS to Work with Allies on COVID-19 Investigation and Appoint High-Level Envoy
- April 2021: Rubio Questions Intelligence Community on COVID-19 Origins
- June 2021: Rubio Introduces Bill to Sanction China For Failure to Allow an Investigation Into COVID-19 Origins
- June 2021: Rubio Slams Bureaucrats Who Obstructed COVID-19 Origin Investigation, Calls for More Guardrails on American R&D
- July 2021: Rubio, Risch, Menendez, Warner Call on POTUS to Pursue Investigation into COVID Origins
- August 2021: Rubio Urges Immediate Declassification of COVID-19 Report, Calls for Sanctions on Beijing
- January 2022: Rubio Introduces Bill to Sanction Beijing for Continued Obstruction of COVID Origins Investigation
- June 2022: Rubio Presses Harvard on Potential $115 Million Quid Pro Quo to Cover Up China’s COVID Origins
- March 2023: Rubio Presses Intel Community on COVID Origins
- March 2023: New Rubio Video Previews Groundbreaking COVID Origins Report