El ex-presidente ecuatoriano Rafael Correa difunde activamente retórica antiamericana y altera las instituciones democráticas de su país para su propio beneficio. Correa ha sido condenado por corrupción por parte de la Corte Nacional de Justicia de Ecuador. Los...
Former Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa actively spreads anti-American rhetoric and tampers with his homeland’s democratic institutions for his own benefit. Correa has been convicted of corruption by Ecuador’s National Court of Justice. U.S. Senators Marco Rubio...
A U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) advisory committee recently determined that phenylephrine, an ingredient commonly used to treat sinus and nasal congestion, is ineffective in treating these symptoms. This was apparent from research for years, yet large...
El senador estadounidense Marco Rubio (R-FL) habló con César Grajales de La Poderosa 670 AM en El Panorama Político, sobre la crisis fronteriza, sobre cómo los hispanoamericanos se ven afectados con la realidad del país, sobre los cargos contra el senador Bob Menéndez...
Pregnant students are sometimes discriminated against by their schools, either intentionally or unintentionally and there is a concerning lack of awareness about the resources and rights available to them. Due to a lack of services and discrimination, these women may...
Currently, intelligence community civilians are subject to certain tax penalties for job-related relocation requirements, but active-duty military servicemembers are not subjected to the same penalties. These tax benefits, including the ability to deduct moving...
Rubio Champions Families In American Principles Project Report
The American Principles Project released a report titled “Top 25 Threats to the American Family” beginning with a letter from U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL).
- “Healthy families are at the core of any strong society. Ancient tradition, modern social science, and common sense all agree on this. And yet today, family life is under attack from powerful forces across the nation.
- “It is under attack from a powerful faction of cultural Marxists…openly committed to undermining and destroying the family. This faction represents a small minority of the population, but it has an outsized influence in our elite institutions…. [U]pscale liberals now push the Marxists’ anti-American, anti-family agenda at every level of society.” – Senator Rubio
In the letter, Senator Rubio urges the protection of the family from cultural Marxism, Big Tech, and free-market fundamentalism through common-sense public policy.
Want more? Click here for the full text and read more below.
- August 2022: Rubio Introduces Community Mentors for Moms Act
- August 2022: Rubio To Protect Health of Pregnant Students
- August 2022: Rubio, Colleagues Introduce Lifting Local Communities Act
- July 2022: Rubio Calls Out Anti-Family Corporations
- June 2022: Rubio Releases Pro-Family Framework Following Dobbs Decision
- June 2022: Providing for Life Act Is a Pro-Life Plan for Post-Roe America
- February 2021: Rubio, Lee Statement on Child Tax Credit
- December 2017: Expanding the Child Tax Credit “A Hard Fought Moment” for Rubio