En el 2017, el Departamento de Estado de EE.UU. publicó la Lista de Entidades Restringidas de Cuba para prohibir transacciones con entidades afiliadas al Ministerio del Interior (MININT) y/o al Ministerio de las Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias (MINFAR). Tanto el...
In 2017, the U.S. Department of State published the Cuba Restricted Entities List to prohibit transactions with entities affiliated with the Ministry of the Interior (MININT) and/or the Ministry of the Revolutionary Armed Forces (MINFAR), which are responsible for...
More than 500 Biden Administration employees have reportedly signed an open letter urging the president to call for a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas. These employees may be using their roles in the federal government to undercut efforts aimed at supporting Israel....
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s (R-FL) office will host in-person Mobile Office Hours next week to assist constituents with federal casework issues in their respective local communities. These office hours offer constituents who do not live close to one of Senator Rubio’s...
El pasado domingo, el pueblo argentino eligió democráticamente a su futuro presidente. El senador estadounidense Marco Rubio (R-FL) emitió el siguiente comunicado tras la elección de Javier Milei. “Felicitaciones al pueblo de Argentina por una elección pacífica y...
This past Sunday, the people of Argentina democratically elected their future President. U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) released a statement following the election of Javier Milei. “Congratulations to the people of Argentina on their peaceful and democratic...
Rubio Champions Families In American Principles Project Report
The American Principles Project released a report titled “Top 25 Threats to the American Family” beginning with a letter from U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL).
- “Healthy families are at the core of any strong society. Ancient tradition, modern social science, and common sense all agree on this. And yet today, family life is under attack from powerful forces across the nation.
- “It is under attack from a powerful faction of cultural Marxists…openly committed to undermining and destroying the family. This faction represents a small minority of the population, but it has an outsized influence in our elite institutions…. [U]pscale liberals now push the Marxists’ anti-American, anti-family agenda at every level of society.” – Senator Rubio
In the letter, Senator Rubio urges the protection of the family from cultural Marxism, Big Tech, and free-market fundamentalism through common-sense public policy.
Want more? Click here for the full text and read more below.
- August 2022: Rubio Introduces Community Mentors for Moms Act
- August 2022: Rubio To Protect Health of Pregnant Students
- August 2022: Rubio, Colleagues Introduce Lifting Local Communities Act
- July 2022: Rubio Calls Out Anti-Family Corporations
- June 2022: Rubio Releases Pro-Family Framework Following Dobbs Decision
- June 2022: Providing for Life Act Is a Pro-Life Plan for Post-Roe America
- February 2021: Rubio, Lee Statement on Child Tax Credit
- December 2017: Expanding the Child Tax Credit “A Hard Fought Moment” for Rubio