Mexican tomato exporters are conducting unfair trade practices and dumping tomatoes into the U.S. market, despite the 2019 Tomato Suspension Agreement. This is forcing American tomato farmers out of business and destroying the domestic tomato industry. U.S....
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s (R-FL) office will host in-person and virtual Mobile Office Hours next week to assist constituents with federal casework issues in their respective local communities. These office hours offer constituents who do not live close to one of...
El senador estadounidense Marco Rubio (R-FL) habló con Nio Encendio de Maxima 92.5 de Tampa Bay, sobre cómo la inflación ha impactado a las familias, sobre las olas de migración ilegal, sobre el juicio político de Biden vs. el de Trump, sobre el canje de prisioneros...
This year alone, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has encountered an estimated 40,000 Chinese nationals along the U.S. northern and southern border. The Biden Administration has left the border wide open, allowing potential spies from the Chinese Communist...
Gotion, Inc., a Chinese company and U.S. subsidiary of Guoxuan High-Tech, announced a lithium battery plant in Illinois that is expected to open next year. This CCP-tied battery company is expected to benefit from green-energy tax breaks under the Democrats’ Inflation...
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) joined National Public Radio’s All Things Considered to discuss his plan to expand the child tax credit for working families. See below for the full transcript and listen to the edited interview here. On the connection between the child...
WTAS: Rubio’s COVID Origins Report Called Most “Chilling” “Intensive” And “Definitive”
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) released a 329-page report with previously unseen findings regarding the origins of COVID-19. Watch the COVID Origins video on YouTube and Rumble. See press highlights below.
- Fox and Friends First (5/18/2023): “I think where Marco Rubio has gone stronger than anyone else before is in his conviction that the Chinese Communist Party leadership knew that there was a lab leak and knew far in advance.” Watch here.
- Fox & Friends (5/18/2023): “This is a report we all should read.” Watch here.
- CNN News Central (5/17/2023): “It is significant this report … says there is circumstantial evidence that their investigation had unearthed that backs the lab leak theory.” Watch here.
- Fox and Friends First (5/18/2023): “Marco Rubio released a chilling 329 page report on the origins of COVID-19 where he digs into the timeline of the virus’ progression in China.” Watch here.
- @JoshRogin: “Information detailed in this report…further indicates that a serious biocontainment failure or accident, likely involving a viral pathogen, occurred at the state-run Wuhan Institute of Virology.”
- @SaySimonson: Rubio’s report is probably the most definitive pro-lab leak argument I’ve ever seen
- @YatesComms: Kudos to @SenMarcoRubio for highlighting the CCP’s gross negligence and shameless coverup of the origins of the COVID virus. The Biden Administration must demand that the CCP come clean about its responsibility for the deaths of one million America[n]s and hold them accountable.
- @RebeccaRoseGold: The report/accompany[ing] documentary was one of the most chilling things I have ever read through/watched.
- @continetti: COVID-19 Most Likely Emerged From Wuhan Lab, Rubio Report Says
- @PhilipWegmann: Rubio Publishes Vast COVID-19 Report: ‘Beijing Hid the Truth’
- @KatiePavlich: Marco Rubio’s COVID Origin Reports Includes Some of the Most Chilling Revelations We’ve Heard to Date
RealClear Politics: Rubio Publishes Vast COVID-19 Report: ‘Beijing Hid the Truth’ (Philip Wegmann, RealClear Politics, 5/17/2023)
- A new report by Sen. Marco Rubio concludes that “a serious biosafety incident” in China most likely caused the coronavirus pandemic. But the exhaustive study, which took two years to complete and includes vast translations of original Chinese language source material, reaches another, perhaps more troubling, verdict: They knew.
Washington Times: Sen. Marco Rubio releases COVID-19 origins report detailing suspicious behavior in China (Tom Howell Jr, Washington Times, 5/17/2023)
- The Rubio report adds momentum to Capitol Hill efforts to determine how the virus reached humans, killing about 7 million people worldwide and more than 1 million in the U.S.
National Review: CCP Pressured Bio Labs to Produce Breakthroughs ahead of Covid Outbreak Despite Safety Concerns, Rubio Report Says (Luther Ray Abel, National Review, 5/17/2023)
- Covid-19 most likely originated in the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), according to a report released Wednesday by the office of Senator Marco Rubio (R., Fla.). The chronological 328-page report, which relies heavily on previously unreported Chinese-language sources, contributes significant circumstantial evidence to support the lab-leak theory.
CNN: Senate GOP Covid origins probe finds circumstantial evidence to support lab leak theory (Zachary Cohen, CNN, 5/17/2023)
- Sen. Marco Rubio, the top Republican on the Senate Intelligence Committee, initiated a probe into the origins of Covid-19 nearly two years ago and the report released Wednesday by his office argues that new information discovered by congressional investigators adds to the credibility of what is known as the “lab leak theory.”
Breitbart: Sen. Rubio Releases Several Hundred Page Report Detailing Origins of COVID, Revealing Details on Wuhan Lab (Matthew Boyle, Breitbart, 5/17/2023)
- The report, arguably the most intensive investigation into this matter published yet by any authority worldwide, continues by noting that “awareness” by Chinese officials of the lab accident “seemed to have shaped the CCP leadership’s response” to the early days of the pandemic, “a response characterized by strict controls of information, obfuscation, misdirection, punishment of whistleblowers, and the destruction of key clinical evidence.”
Washington Examiner: Rubio COVID-19 report traces pandemic origins and Wuhan lab leak hypothesis (Gabe Kaminsky, Washington Examiner, 5/17/2023)
- A 329-page report published by Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) on Wednesday examines the “political chronology” of the COVID-19 outbreak in China, intending to shine a light on operational problems at the Chinese state-run Wuhan Institute of Virology and the possibility of the coronavirus leaking from the lab.
- Rubio’s new report cites over 80 English and Chinese sources to trace how China’s government handled “biosecurity, biosafety, and public health” matters from 2018 to 2021 and engaged in an alleged “cover-up” of the deadly disease before it rippled across the world.
Washington Free Beacon: COVID-19 Most Likely Emerged From Wuhan Lab, Rubio Report Says (Joseph Simonson, Washington Free Beacon, 5/17/2023)
- Rubio’s report was compiled over two years and is based on a tranche of information, including an array of Chinese-language sources never before translated into English. The document tells a story of China’s reckless push for biotechnology dominance and the CCP’s fight to conceal the humiliating missteps that led to the deadliest pandemic in nearly a century.
- Rubio also reports that senior Chinese Communist Party officials were aware of a “serious biocontainment failure or accident” at the Wuhan Institute more than a month before disclosing it to the public, but worked to hide that information from outside observers.
Townhall: New COVID Origin Report Includes Some of the Most Chilling Revelations We’ve Heard to Date (Rebecca Downs, Townhall, 5/17/2023)
- On Wednesday morning, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL)’s office released a chilling 328-page report about the origins of COVID-19…. The senator referred to it as “a groundbreaking look at what was happening in China during the years and months leading up to the known outbreak of the pandemic.”
- In addition to being someone who uses his position of power to get to the bottom of the virus’ origins, Rubio has been a leading figure in warning about the dangers posed by China. Perhaps this is his greatest piece of evidence yet.
PJ Media: Rubio Releases New COVID Origin Report That Exposes Chinese Cover-up (Matt Margolis, PJ Media, 5/17/2023)
- The report is based on a wealth of evidence that had remained undisclosed or overlooked by the U.S. government. Senator Rubio himself described it as a “groundbreaking look at what was happening in China during the years and months leading up to the known outbreak of the pandemic.”
The Center Square: Report: China showed its hand, unwittingly verified Wuhan lab leak (Casey Harper, The Center Square, 5/17/2023)
- Chinese scientists have been studying coronaviruses for two decades, and Rubio’s study was a focal point for the Wuhan lab. The report evaluates a range of sources and draws the conclusion that “a serious biosafety incident occurred” at the lab in 2019.
- Rubio pointed to that censorship as a major problem, and said his staff’s research leads him to believe the virus came from the Wuhan lab after all. “This report, which took two years to compile, edit, and refine, is a groundbreaking look at what was happening in China during the years and months leading up to the known outbreak of the pandemic,” Rubio said.