El 21 de diciembre del 2023 expirarán las sanciones del gobierno de EE.UU. contra el narco-dictador venezolano Nicolás Maduro y 150 miembros de su régimen criminal, quienes son responsables de abusos contra los DDHH. del pueblo venezolano. El senador estadounidense...
On December 21, 2023, the U.S. government’s sanctions against Venezuela’s narco-dictator Nicolás Maduro, and 150 members of his criminal regime responsible for human rights abuses against the Venezuelan people, will expire. U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL)...
En el 2017, el Departamento de Estado de EE.UU. publicó la Lista de Entidades Restringidas de Cuba para prohibir transacciones con entidades afiliadas al Ministerio del Interior (MININT) y/o al Ministerio de las Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias (MINFAR). Tanto el...
In 2017, the U.S. Department of State published the Cuba Restricted Entities List to prohibit transactions with entities affiliated with the Ministry of the Interior (MININT) and/or the Ministry of the Revolutionary Armed Forces (MINFAR), which are responsible for...
More than 500 Biden Administration employees have reportedly signed an open letter urging the president to call for a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas. These employees may be using their roles in the federal government to undercut efforts aimed at supporting Israel....
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s (R-FL) office will host in-person Mobile Office Hours next week to assist constituents with federal casework issues in their respective local communities. These office hours offer constituents who do not live close to one of Senator Rubio’s...
VIDEO: Rubio Applauds Senate Vote on Burn Pit Legislation
Broadcast quality video is available for download here and on Youtube here.
“When men and women volunteer to serve our nation, to put their lives on the line, they expect the government will be there for them,” Rubio said. “Far too often that hasn’t been the case. Some gave their lives on the battlefield. Others died from debilitating diseases when they came back home. For them, this bill comes too late. But for others, it will provide the care they desperately need and selflessly earned. We will never be able to repay them and their families for their sacrifice, but we can—and we must—take care of them now.”
The PACT Act includes key provisions from Rubio’s Presumptive Benefits for War Fighters Exposed to Burn Pits and Other Toxins Act (S. 952), which he introduced with Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) last year. Specifically, the bill creates a presumption of service connection for more than 20 categories of diseases and streamlines the process for veterans to obtain benefits from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- March 26, 2021: Rubio, Gillibrand Introduce Landmark Burn Pits Legislation to Help Veterans
- April 13, 2021: ICYMI: Rubio Delivers Bilingual Remarks at Press Conference Announcing Landmark Burn Pits Legislation to Help Veterans
- April 15, 2021: ICYMI: Rubio Joins Greg Kelly on Newsmax to Discuss Burn Pits Legislation
- September 2021: ICYMI: Rubio-Gillibrand: Time to Act on Toxic Burn Pits
- February 1, 2022: Rubio: Veterans Deserve Better Than Half Measures
- February 14, 2022: ICYMI: Rubio: It’s Past Time That Congress Fights for Veterans
- March 3, 2022: House Passes Landmark Burn Pits Bill to Get Veterans Presumptive Benefits
- March 29, 2022: Rubio: Senate Needs to Act on Burn Pits
- April 25, 2022: Rubio Calls VA Burn Pit Actions a Half Measure
- May 18, 2022: Rubio, Gillibrand Praise VA Burn Pit Agreement
- May 27, 2022: ICYMI: Rubio and Gillibrand Call for Passage of Burn Pits Legislation