El ex-presidente ecuatoriano Rafael Correa difunde activamente retórica antiamericana y altera las instituciones democráticas de su país para su propio beneficio. Correa ha sido condenado por corrupción por parte de la Corte Nacional de Justicia de Ecuador. Los...
Former Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa actively spreads anti-American rhetoric and tampers with his homeland’s democratic institutions for his own benefit. Correa has been convicted of corruption by Ecuador’s National Court of Justice. U.S. Senators Marco Rubio...
A U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) advisory committee recently determined that phenylephrine, an ingredient commonly used to treat sinus and nasal congestion, is ineffective in treating these symptoms. This was apparent from research for years, yet large...
El senador estadounidense Marco Rubio (R-FL) habló con César Grajales de La Poderosa 670 AM en El Panorama Político, sobre la crisis fronteriza, sobre cómo los hispanoamericanos se ven afectados con la realidad del país, sobre los cargos contra el senador Bob Menéndez...
Pregnant students are sometimes discriminated against by their schools, either intentionally or unintentionally and there is a concerning lack of awareness about the resources and rights available to them. Due to a lack of services and discrimination, these women may...
Currently, intelligence community civilians are subject to certain tax penalties for job-related relocation requirements, but active-duty military servicemembers are not subjected to the same penalties. These tax benefits, including the ability to deduct moving...
VIDEO: Rubio Applauds Senate Vote on Burn Pit Legislation
Broadcast quality video is available for download here and on Youtube here.
“When men and women volunteer to serve our nation, to put their lives on the line, they expect the government will be there for them,” Rubio said. “Far too often that hasn’t been the case. Some gave their lives on the battlefield. Others died from debilitating diseases when they came back home. For them, this bill comes too late. But for others, it will provide the care they desperately need and selflessly earned. We will never be able to repay them and their families for their sacrifice, but we can—and we must—take care of them now.”
The PACT Act includes key provisions from Rubio’s Presumptive Benefits for War Fighters Exposed to Burn Pits and Other Toxins Act (S. 952), which he introduced with Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) last year. Specifically, the bill creates a presumption of service connection for more than 20 categories of diseases and streamlines the process for veterans to obtain benefits from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- March 26, 2021: Rubio, Gillibrand Introduce Landmark Burn Pits Legislation to Help Veterans
- April 13, 2021: ICYMI: Rubio Delivers Bilingual Remarks at Press Conference Announcing Landmark Burn Pits Legislation to Help Veterans
- April 15, 2021: ICYMI: Rubio Joins Greg Kelly on Newsmax to Discuss Burn Pits Legislation
- September 2021: ICYMI: Rubio-Gillibrand: Time to Act on Toxic Burn Pits
- February 1, 2022: Rubio: Veterans Deserve Better Than Half Measures
- February 14, 2022: ICYMI: Rubio: It’s Past Time That Congress Fights for Veterans
- March 3, 2022: House Passes Landmark Burn Pits Bill to Get Veterans Presumptive Benefits
- March 29, 2022: Rubio: Senate Needs to Act on Burn Pits
- April 25, 2022: Rubio Calls VA Burn Pit Actions a Half Measure
- May 18, 2022: Rubio, Gillibrand Praise VA Burn Pit Agreement
- May 27, 2022: ICYMI: Rubio and Gillibrand Call for Passage of Burn Pits Legislation