El Salvador is a bright spot. It can become even brighter U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) February 23, 2024 Informe Orwell I made my first official visit to El Salvador in March 2023. What I saw was remarkable: under President Nayib Bukele, one of the world’s most...
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s (R-FL) office will host in-person Mobile Office Hours next week to assist constituents with federal casework issues in their respective local communities. These office hours offer constituents who do not live close to one of Senator Rubio’s...
El Salvador es un punto de optimismo en nuestra región 23 de febrero del 2024 Informe Orwell En marzo del 2023 hice mi primera visita oficial a El Salvador. Es notable resaltar que bajo el gobierno del presidente Nayib Bukele, uno de los países más peligrosos del...
El senador estadounidense Marco Rubio (R-FL) viajó a Asunción, Paraguay en una visita oficial. Durante su viaje, Rubio se reunió con el embajador de Taiwán en Paraguay, José Han, y reafirmó su apoyo inquebrantable a Taiwán. Paraguay es actualmente el último país en...
RUBIO MEETS WITH TAIWANESE AMBASSADOR TO PARAGUAY, JOSÉ HAN U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) traveled to Asunción, Paraguay on an official visit. During his trip, Rubio met with Taiwanese Ambassador to Paraguay José Han and reaffirmed his unwavering support of...
El senador estadounidense Marco Rubio (R-FL) viajó a Asunción, Paraguay en una visita oficial. Durante su viaje, Rubio se reunió con el presidente Santiago Peña para hablar sobre los desafíos regionales que enfrentan tanto EE.UU. como Paraguay, la importancia de...
Rubio Votes to Increase Domestic Energy Production, Protect Florida’s Shores
Washington, D.C. — U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) released a statement after voting to increase domestic energy production and protect Florida’s shores.
“Americans are hurting because the Biden Administration continues restricting domestic energy production at a time of record prices,” Rubio said. “I’m pleased to have worked with Senator Barrasso to ensure that the Trump-era moratorium remains in place, while ensuring that the United States is able to access our natural resources safely.”
The Motion to Instruct Conferees offered by Senator John Barrasso (R-WY) would instruct conferees to include language in the conference report on H.R. 4521 to require a five-year Outer Continental Shelf oil and gas leasing plan for years 2022 through 2027. The provisions would not impact the existing moratorium on oil and gas drilling off the coasts of Florida that was put in place by a September 8, 2020 Presidential Memorandum from President Trump, which will last until 2032.
- March 2022: Rubio Leads Colleagues in Introducing Bill to Ban Oil and Natural Gas Imports from Iran and Venezuela
- March 2022: Rubio, Marshall, Republican Colleagues Introduce Bill to Ban U.S. Purchase of Russian Oil
- July 2021: Rubio Introduces American Shores Protection Act
- September 8, 2020: Rubio Applauds Trump Administration’s Efforts to Protect Florida’s Coasts
- March 2019: Rubio, Scott Urge Interior Department to Exclude Florida from Offshore Drilling Plan
- January 2018: Rubio Statement on Trump Administration’s Proposal to Consider Offshore Drilling in Eastern Gulf of Mexico
- May 2017: Rubio Introduces Legislation to Extend Eastern Gulf Drilling Moratorium