El ex-presidente ecuatoriano Rafael Correa difunde activamente retórica antiamericana y altera las instituciones democráticas de su país para su propio beneficio. Correa ha sido condenado por corrupción por parte de la Corte Nacional de Justicia de Ecuador. Los...
Former Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa actively spreads anti-American rhetoric and tampers with his homeland’s democratic institutions for his own benefit. Correa has been convicted of corruption by Ecuador’s National Court of Justice. U.S. Senators Marco Rubio...
A U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) advisory committee recently determined that phenylephrine, an ingredient commonly used to treat sinus and nasal congestion, is ineffective in treating these symptoms. This was apparent from research for years, yet large...
El senador estadounidense Marco Rubio (R-FL) habló con César Grajales de La Poderosa 670 AM en El Panorama Político, sobre la crisis fronteriza, sobre cómo los hispanoamericanos se ven afectados con la realidad del país, sobre los cargos contra el senador Bob Menéndez...
Pregnant students are sometimes discriminated against by their schools, either intentionally or unintentionally and there is a concerning lack of awareness about the resources and rights available to them. Due to a lack of services and discrimination, these women may...
Currently, intelligence community civilians are subject to certain tax penalties for job-related relocation requirements, but active-duty military servicemembers are not subjected to the same penalties. These tax benefits, including the ability to deduct moving...
Rubio: Today’s Suspension Agreement is a Significant Win for American Tomato Growers
Miami, FL — U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) applauded the agreement between the U.S. Department of Commerce and Mexican tomato growers that will help defend tomato growers in Florida and across the U.S. from unfair and harmful produce dumping.
“Today’s suspension agreement is a significant win for American tomato growers. I thank President Trump and Secretary Ross for not backing down from their commitment to ensure that tomato growers in Florida and across the U.S. are able to fairly compete in our domestic market,” Rubio said. “This new agreement includes strong monitoring, enforcement and anti-circumvention provisions to defend American-grown produce and should serve as a model for helping to rebalance agricultural trade with Mexico.”
- August 21, 2019: Rubio Applauds New Tomato Suspension Agreement
- August 8, 2019: Rubio Looks Forward to Conclusion of Antidumping Investigation on Fresh Tomatoes from Mexico
- May 7, 2019: Rubio Applauds U.S. Commerce Department Withdrawal From Tomato Suspension Agreement with Mexico, Resumption of Antidumping Investigation
- May 7, 2019: ICYMI: Rubio stands with U.S. tomato growers in our battle against cheap Mexican imports
- March 13, 2019: Rubio, Colleagues Fire Back in Defense of U.S. Farmers, Administration
- February 1, 2019: Rubio, Yoho Lead Colleagues in Urging Secretary Ross To Support U.S. Tomato Growers Suffering From Unfair Mexican Trade Practices
- February 7, 2019: Rubio, Yoho Applaud U.S. Commerce Department Decision to Withdraw From Tomato Suspension Agreement with Mexico
- January 3, 2019: Rubio, Buchanan Re-Introduce Bill To Combat Mexico’s Unfair Trade Practices Hurting Florida Farmers