The criminal Maduro regime issued bogus warrants to arrest members of the Venezuelan opposition, including several campaign staffers working for opposition leader María Corina Machado, who won the opposition’s primary election earlier this year. Last night, Roberto...
El senador estadounidense Marco Rubio (R-FL) habló con Ninoska Pérez en La Poderosa 670 AM, sobre los grupos en EE.UU. que apoyan la masacre que lidera Hamás contra Israel, sobre los reclamos para un cese de fuego, sobre el arresto de Manuel Rocha y más. Una...
Yes, We Should Restrict U.S. Investment in China U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) December 7, 2023 National Review [A] recent investigation reveals that U.S. firm BlackRock is funneling the assets of millions of unwitting Americans into Chinese companies directly...
Stop foreign adversaries like China from corrupting American schools U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) December 7, 2023 New York Post Before lawmakers headed home for turkey and cranberry sauce, the bipartisan, bicameral US-China Economic and Security Review Commission...
U.S. Senators Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Rick Scott (R-FL) introduced a resolution honoring the fourth anniversary of the terrorist attack at Naval Air Station (NAS) Pensacola. “Four years ago, three of our brave service members tragically lost their lives in a senseless...
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) joined The Business Briefing to discuss his call for President Biden to ban U.S.-China travel, the Putting American Autoworkers First Act, Florida’s economic growth, and more. See below for highlights and listen to the full interview...
Rubio Statement on Huawei Lawsuit Against the U.S. Government
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) issued the following statement regarding Huawei’s lawsuit against the U.S. government that alleges Section 889 of the National Defense Authorization Act of 2018, which bans federal agencies from buying Huawei technology, is unconstitutional:
“Huawei is a Chinese state-directed telecom company with a singular goal: undermine foreign competition by stealing trade secrets and intellectual property, and through artificially low prices backed by the Chinese government. The Communist Chinese government poses the greatest, long-term threat to America’s national and economic security. The U.S. must be vigilant in preventing Chinese state-directed telecoms companies, like Huawei, from undermining and endangering critical U.S. systems and infrastructure. That is why Congress recently acted well within our constitutional authority to block Huawei from our telecommunications equipment market due to concerns with the company’s links to China’s intelligence services.”
- March 1, 2019: Rubio, Warner Ask Intelligence Community for Public Report on Chinese Role In Setting 5G Standards
- February 25, 2019: Rubio Joins Cornyn, Colleagues In Urging DHS, DOE To Ban Use of Huawei Technology In U.S. Infrastructure
- February 12, 2019: Rubio Releases Report Outlining China’s Plan for Global Dominance and Why America Must Respond
- January 29, 2019: Warner, Rubio Announce Growing Bipartisan Support To Combat Technology Threats From China
- January 4, 2019: Rubio, Warner Introduce Bipartisan Legislation to Combat Technology Threats from China
- December 20, 2018: Rubio Welcomes Decision By Administration, Allies to Pursue Charges Against Chinese Government Hackers
- December 9, 2018: Video: Rubio: Chinese Companies Are Not Like American Companies
- December 6, 2018: Rubio Statement On Canada’s Arrest of Huawei Executive