El 21 de diciembre del 2023 expirarán las sanciones del gobierno de EE.UU. contra el narco-dictador venezolano Nicolás Maduro y 150 miembros de su régimen criminal, quienes son responsables de abusos contra los DDHH. del pueblo venezolano. El senador estadounidense...
On December 21, 2023, the U.S. government’s sanctions against Venezuela’s narco-dictator Nicolás Maduro, and 150 members of his criminal regime responsible for human rights abuses against the Venezuelan people, will expire. U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL)...
En el 2017, el Departamento de Estado de EE.UU. publicó la Lista de Entidades Restringidas de Cuba para prohibir transacciones con entidades afiliadas al Ministerio del Interior (MININT) y/o al Ministerio de las Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias (MINFAR). Tanto el...
In 2017, the U.S. Department of State published the Cuba Restricted Entities List to prohibit transactions with entities affiliated with the Ministry of the Interior (MININT) and/or the Ministry of the Revolutionary Armed Forces (MINFAR), which are responsible for...
More than 500 Biden Administration employees have reportedly signed an open letter urging the president to call for a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas. These employees may be using their roles in the federal government to undercut efforts aimed at supporting Israel....
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s (R-FL) office will host in-person Mobile Office Hours next week to assist constituents with federal casework issues in their respective local communities. These office hours offer constituents who do not live close to one of Senator Rubio’s...
Rubio Statement on Huawei Lawsuit Against the U.S. Government
Washington, D.C. – U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) issued the following statement regarding Huawei’s lawsuit against the U.S. government that alleges Section 889 of the National Defense Authorization Act of 2018, which bans federal agencies from buying Huawei technology, is unconstitutional:
“Huawei is a Chinese state-directed telecom company with a singular goal: undermine foreign competition by stealing trade secrets and intellectual property, and through artificially low prices backed by the Chinese government. The Communist Chinese government poses the greatest, long-term threat to America’s national and economic security. The U.S. must be vigilant in preventing Chinese state-directed telecoms companies, like Huawei, from undermining and endangering critical U.S. systems and infrastructure. That is why Congress recently acted well within our constitutional authority to block Huawei from our telecommunications equipment market due to concerns with the company’s links to China’s intelligence services.”
- March 1, 2019: Rubio, Warner Ask Intelligence Community for Public Report on Chinese Role In Setting 5G Standards
- February 25, 2019: Rubio Joins Cornyn, Colleagues In Urging DHS, DOE To Ban Use of Huawei Technology In U.S. Infrastructure
- February 12, 2019: Rubio Releases Report Outlining China’s Plan for Global Dominance and Why America Must Respond
- January 29, 2019: Warner, Rubio Announce Growing Bipartisan Support To Combat Technology Threats From China
- January 4, 2019: Rubio, Warner Introduce Bipartisan Legislation to Combat Technology Threats from China
- December 20, 2018: Rubio Welcomes Decision By Administration, Allies to Pursue Charges Against Chinese Government Hackers
- December 9, 2018: Video: Rubio: Chinese Companies Are Not Like American Companies
- December 6, 2018: Rubio Statement On Canada’s Arrest of Huawei Executive