China Daily, a Chinese Communist Party (CCP) propaganda publication that caters to English speakers, has actively worked with U.S. news outlets in spreading the party’s lies. No American media outlet should serve as a mouthpiece for the CCP. U.S. Senators...
Huawei: Una amenaza para la independencia de latinoamérica 4 de marzo del 2024 4Asia … La realidad es que los gobiernos en nuestra región que le coquetean a Huawei--el gigante chino de las telecomunicaciones--deben tener cuidado… He estado resaltando la amenaza que...
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) joined Fox News Sunday with Shannon Bream to discuss the illegal migration crisis and Ukraine. Watch the full interview on YouTube and Rumble. On how to resolve the border crisis: “The realistic path forward, if we want to end this...
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s (R-FL) office will host in-person and virtual Mobile Office Hours next week to assist constituents with federal casework issues in their respective local communities. These office hours offer constituents who do not live close to one of...
On March 1, 2024, Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni will make her second official visit to the United States. Ahead of this occasion, U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) issued a statement highlighting the need to maintain and strengthen U.S.-Italy relations. “Once...
Guatemala is one of seven countries in Latin America and the Caribbean that maintains diplomatic relations with Taiwan. U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL), and Senators Jeff Merkley (D-OR), Chuck Grassley (R-IA), Tim Kaine (D-VA), John Boozman (R-AR), Roger Wicker...
Rubio Releases Report On 2022 Accomplishments
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) released a report detailing his legislative accomplishments in 2022 and the landmark laws he wrote over the past six years. Over those years, Rubio was regularly ranked one of the most effective lawmakers in the United States Senate.
Thirteen Rubio bills became law this year, including legislation to provide health care to veterans suffering from exposure to toxic burn pits and a bill to address harmful algal blooms in South Florida.
“One of my highest priorities is ensuring my staff and I are available to provide Floridians with whatever federal assistance we can. Over the course of 2022, my federal casework team helped 20,000 Floridians…. [U]ltimately, that is what public service is all about—helping constituents.
- “Despite a divided government and insanity in Washington, my staff and I also enacted new laws to help Floridians and the country as a whole…. Such success requires setting aside the partisan nonsense that dominates the daily news cycle and focusing on what actually matters to the people of Florida and our nation.” – Senator Rubio
Read the full report. Key highlights are below:
Constituent Service. Senator Rubio’s award-winning federal casework team helped nearly 83,000 Floridians over the past six years. In 2022, constituent services closed over 20,000 new cases. The case subjects ranged from Social Security and Medicare to veterans benefits and passport services.
New Laws. Senator Rubio authored dozens of laws over the past six years, including the expansion of the child tax credit, the VA Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act, the authorization of the Central Everglades Planning Project (CEPP), the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act, numerous bills on Latin America and China, and the creation of the historic Paycheck Protection Program.
Below is a list from 2022:
- Honoring Our Promise to Address Comprehensive Toxics (PACT) Act
- South Florida Clean Coastal Waters Act
- Restoring Resilient Reefs Act
- Protecting Critical Ecosystems and Military Readiness in Florida Act
- Strengthening Supply Chains for Servicemembers and Security Act
- Cutting Rampant Access to Crack Kits (CRACK) Act
- Ukraine Annexation Non-Recognition Act
- United States Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) Reauthorization Act
- Free Vets from Fees Act
- SBA Cyber Awareness Act
- Small Business Cyber Training Act
- Andrew K. Baker Department of Veterans Affairs Clinic naming
- Judge Joseph Woodrow Hatchett Courthouse naming
Want more information? Rubio outlined his plans for the third term in an op-ed for The American Conservative and released a video recapping his 2022 legislative accomplishments on behalf of Floridians and the nation.