El senador estadounidense Marco Rubio (R-FL) habló con Nio Encendio de Maxima 92.5 de Tampa Bay, sobre cómo la inflación ha impactado a las familias, sobre las olas de migración ilegal, sobre el juicio político de Biden vs. el de Trump, sobre el canje de prisioneros...
This year alone, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has encountered an estimated 40,000 Chinese nationals along the U.S. northern and southern border. The Biden Administration has left the border wide open, allowing potential spies from the Chinese Communist...
Gotion, Inc., a Chinese company and U.S. subsidiary of Guoxuan High-Tech, announced a lithium battery plant in Illinois that is expected to open next year. This CCP-tied battery company is expected to benefit from green-energy tax breaks under the Democrats’ Inflation...
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) joined National Public Radio’s All Things Considered to discuss his plan to expand the child tax credit for working families. See below for the full transcript and listen to the edited interview here. On the connection between the child...
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) joined Wake Up America to discuss the U.S. House of Representatives’ impeachment inquiry and the hypocritical reaction by Democrats. See below for highlights and watch the full interview on YouTube and Rumble. On the U.S. House of...
Russia must face severe consequences for its unjustified and unprovoked invasion of Ukraine. Moscow continues to have open access to critical U.S. capital, which fuels Putin and his criminal war machine, through state-controlled and state-owned companies such as...
Rubio Releases Report On 2022 Accomplishments
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) released a report detailing his legislative accomplishments in 2022 and the landmark laws he wrote over the past six years. Over those years, Rubio was regularly ranked one of the most effective lawmakers in the United States Senate.
Thirteen Rubio bills became law this year, including legislation to provide health care to veterans suffering from exposure to toxic burn pits and a bill to address harmful algal blooms in South Florida.
“One of my highest priorities is ensuring my staff and I are available to provide Floridians with whatever federal assistance we can. Over the course of 2022, my federal casework team helped 20,000 Floridians…. [U]ltimately, that is what public service is all about—helping constituents.
- “Despite a divided government and insanity in Washington, my staff and I also enacted new laws to help Floridians and the country as a whole…. Such success requires setting aside the partisan nonsense that dominates the daily news cycle and focusing on what actually matters to the people of Florida and our nation.” – Senator Rubio
Read the full report. Key highlights are below:
Constituent Service. Senator Rubio’s award-winning federal casework team helped nearly 83,000 Floridians over the past six years. In 2022, constituent services closed over 20,000 new cases. The case subjects ranged from Social Security and Medicare to veterans benefits and passport services.
New Laws. Senator Rubio authored dozens of laws over the past six years, including the expansion of the child tax credit, the VA Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act, the authorization of the Central Everglades Planning Project (CEPP), the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act, numerous bills on Latin America and China, and the creation of the historic Paycheck Protection Program.
Below is a list from 2022:
- Honoring Our Promise to Address Comprehensive Toxics (PACT) Act
- South Florida Clean Coastal Waters Act
- Restoring Resilient Reefs Act
- Protecting Critical Ecosystems and Military Readiness in Florida Act
- Strengthening Supply Chains for Servicemembers and Security Act
- Cutting Rampant Access to Crack Kits (CRACK) Act
- Ukraine Annexation Non-Recognition Act
- United States Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) Reauthorization Act
- Free Vets from Fees Act
- SBA Cyber Awareness Act
- Small Business Cyber Training Act
- Andrew K. Baker Department of Veterans Affairs Clinic naming
- Judge Joseph Woodrow Hatchett Courthouse naming
Want more information? Rubio outlined his plans for the third term in an op-ed for The American Conservative and released a video recapping his 2022 legislative accomplishments on behalf of Floridians and the nation.