U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) joined Fox News Sunday with Shannon Bream to discuss the illegal migration crisis and Ukraine. Watch the full interview on YouTube and Rumble. On how to resolve the border crisis: “The realistic path forward, if we want to end this...
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s (R-FL) office will host in-person and virtual Mobile Office Hours next week to assist constituents with federal casework issues in their respective local communities. These office hours offer constituents who do not live close to one of...
On March 1, 2024, Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni will make her second official visit to the United States. Ahead of this occasion, U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) issued a statement highlighting the need to maintain and strengthen U.S.-Italy relations. “Once...
Guatemala is one of seven countries in Latin America and the Caribbean that maintains diplomatic relations with Taiwan. U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL), and Senators Jeff Merkley (D-OR), Chuck Grassley (R-IA), Tim Kaine (D-VA), John Boozman (R-AR), Roger Wicker...
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has rolled out a web-based travel reimbursement program to replace its paper claim system used to reimburse veterans for travel expenses to and from medical appointments. However, veterans nationwide are experiencing issues...
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) led an effort to overturn a Biden Administration rule that would send American tax dollars to Chinese competitors by waiving the Buy America requirements for electric vehicle (EV) charging stations. President Joe Biden vetoed the...
Rubio Celebrates America’s Return to the Moon with Video, Op-ed
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) released a new video celebrating America’s return to the Moon in advance of the Artemis 1 mission launch on August 29.
Rubio also made the case for continued investment in space in an op-ed on CNN.
- “We cannot forget that the moment the US falls from power—the moment the [Chinese Communist Party] achieves global hegemony—is the moment totalitarianism and imperialism retake center stage in international politics.
- “Mineral extraction, satellite communication and advanced weapon deployment are geostrategic assets of the future whose acquisition depends on control of space, and the CCP has its sights set on all of them.
- “We must continue to pursue American greatness, in space and here on Earth, for our sake and the world’s. May that be a challenge that, in Kennedy’s words, ‘we are willing to accept, unwilling to postpone and…intend to win.’” – Rubio
Want more information? Read more:
- July 2022: ICYMI: Rubio, Feinstein Make Case for Space National Guard
- May 2022: Rubio, Feinstein Introduce Bill to Create Space National Guard
- December 2021: Rubio Introduces Legislation to Strengthen the US Space Industry Against CCP Aggression
- June 2019: Rubio, Shaheen, Cardin Introduce Legislation to Strengthen Investment in Small Business Research and Development Programs
- June 2019: Rubio Applauds NASA’s Investment in Small Business for New Space Technology