Contact Info

Email Me

Note: Fields marked with an * are required.

Share your opinion on important issues and legislation we are debating in Congress.

I want to know which issues you care about most.

To request assistance with a federal agency or other issue, please click here.  If you have an active case and would like to speak with a member of my Casework Department, please call (407) 254-2573 or toll-free at (866) 630-7106.

(Please do not send your request to my Washington, D.C. office as it will delay the response to your request.)

For media inquiries, please call our Washington office at 202-224-3041.