U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s (R-FL) office will host in-person and virtual Mobile Office Hours next week to assist constituents with federal casework issues in their respective local communities. These office hours offer constituents who do not live close to one of...
On March 1, 2024, Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni will make her second official visit to the United States. Ahead of this occasion, U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) issued a statement highlighting the need to maintain and strengthen U.S.-Italy relations. “Once...
Guatemala is one of seven countries in Latin America and the Caribbean that maintains diplomatic relations with Taiwan. U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL), and Senators Jeff Merkley (D-OR), Chuck Grassley (R-IA), Tim Kaine (D-VA), John Boozman (R-AR), Roger Wicker...
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has rolled out a web-based travel reimbursement program to replace its paper claim system used to reimburse veterans for travel expenses to and from medical appointments. However, veterans nationwide are experiencing issues...
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) led an effort to overturn a Biden Administration rule that would send American tax dollars to Chinese competitors by waiving the Buy America requirements for electric vehicle (EV) charging stations. President Joe Biden vetoed the...
U.S. Senators Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Mark Warner (D-VA), Vice Chairman and Chairman, respectively, of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence sent a letter to U.S. Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo expressing the urgent need to strengthen the Commerce...
11 Pics Of Marco In Asia You May Have Missed
- Marco comes face to face with the North Korean regime. Standing in the conference room at the Korean Demilitarized Zone, a North Korean soldier takes his picture through the window:
- Marco visits Manila American Cemetery, where more than 17,000 American soldiers are buried (photo credit: The American Battle Monuments Commission):
- Marco bags coffee at the food distribution center in Tacloban, a city in the Philippines recently devastated by Typhoon Haiyan:
- Marco meets with Congressman Manny Pacquiao while in the Philippines:
- While visiting the Korean Demilitarized Zone, Marco stood just feet from “the edge of freedom.” North Korean soldiers stand just feet away on the other side of the dividing line between North and South Korea:
- During his official trip to South Korea, Marco visited with Shin Dong-hyuk, a human rights activist who is the only known person to have been born in a North Korean prison camp, spent his entire life imprisoned, escaped and lived to tell the story:
- Marco meeting with South Korean President Park Geun-hye to discuss economic and security concerns at the presidential Blue House (photo credit: The Blue House):
- Marco visiting with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe:
- Rear Admiral Mark Montgomery explains combat operations to Marco during a tour of guided-missile cruiser USS Shiloh (photo credit: U.S. Navy):
- Marco at LG Display, the largest manufacturer of LCD panels:
- U.S. Navy sailors salute Marco as he boards the USS Blue Ridge, command ship the Seventh Fleet in Yokosuka, Japan (photo credit: U.S. Navy):