Pregnant students are sometimes discriminated against by their schools, either intentionally or unintentionally and there is a concerning lack of awareness about the resources and rights available to them. Due to a lack of services and discrimination, these women may...
Currently, intelligence community civilians are subject to certain tax penalties for job-related relocation requirements, but active-duty military servicemembers are not subjected to the same penalties. These tax benefits, including the ability to deduct moving...
Vice Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Marco Rubio (R-FL) delivered opening remarks and questioned witnesses at a hearing on countering China’s influence in the United States. Watch Rubio’s opening remarks here as well as Part I and Part II of...
Approximately 302,000 Americans live with spinal cord injuries. To help these people achieve a better quality of life, there is a need to increase education and invest in research. U.S. Senators Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Tammy Baldwin (D-WI) successfully led a bipartisan...
Foreign investment is one of the legal means that adversaries, like China, can use to collect Americans’ data, exasperating both privacy and national security risks. To counter this, U.S. Senators Marco Rubio (R-FL) and Raphael Warnock (D-GA) reintroduced the...
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) joined Special Report with Bret Baier to discuss the impending government shutdown, the possibility of a Saudi-Israeli normalization deal, and the indictment of Senator Bob Menendez (D-NJ). See below for highlights and watch the full...
11 Pics Of Marco In Asia You May Have Missed
- Marco comes face to face with the North Korean regime. Standing in the conference room at the Korean Demilitarized Zone, a North Korean soldier takes his picture through the window:
- Marco visits Manila American Cemetery, where more than 17,000 American soldiers are buried (photo credit: The American Battle Monuments Commission):
- Marco bags coffee at the food distribution center in Tacloban, a city in the Philippines recently devastated by Typhoon Haiyan:
- Marco meets with Congressman Manny Pacquiao while in the Philippines:
- While visiting the Korean Demilitarized Zone, Marco stood just feet from “the edge of freedom.” North Korean soldiers stand just feet away on the other side of the dividing line between North and South Korea:
- During his official trip to South Korea, Marco visited with Shin Dong-hyuk, a human rights activist who is the only known person to have been born in a North Korean prison camp, spent his entire life imprisoned, escaped and lived to tell the story:
- Marco meeting with South Korean President Park Geun-hye to discuss economic and security concerns at the presidential Blue House (photo credit: The Blue House):
- Marco visiting with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe:
- Rear Admiral Mark Montgomery explains combat operations to Marco during a tour of guided-missile cruiser USS Shiloh (photo credit: U.S. Navy):
- Marco at LG Display, the largest manufacturer of LCD panels:
- U.S. Navy sailors salute Marco as he boards the USS Blue Ridge, command ship the Seventh Fleet in Yokosuka, Japan (photo credit: U.S. Navy):