El 21 de diciembre del 2023 expirarán las sanciones del gobierno de EE.UU. contra el narco-dictador venezolano Nicolás Maduro y 150 miembros de su régimen criminal, quienes son responsables de abusos contra los DDHH. del pueblo venezolano. El senador estadounidense...
On December 21, 2023, the U.S. government’s sanctions against Venezuela’s narco-dictator Nicolás Maduro, and 150 members of his criminal regime responsible for human rights abuses against the Venezuelan people, will expire. U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL)...
En el 2017, el Departamento de Estado de EE.UU. publicó la Lista de Entidades Restringidas de Cuba para prohibir transacciones con entidades afiliadas al Ministerio del Interior (MININT) y/o al Ministerio de las Fuerzas Armadas Revolucionarias (MINFAR). Tanto el...
In 2017, the U.S. Department of State published the Cuba Restricted Entities List to prohibit transactions with entities affiliated with the Ministry of the Interior (MININT) and/or the Ministry of the Revolutionary Armed Forces (MINFAR), which are responsible for...
More than 500 Biden Administration employees have reportedly signed an open letter urging the president to call for a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas. These employees may be using their roles in the federal government to undercut efforts aimed at supporting Israel....
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s (R-FL) office will host in-person Mobile Office Hours next week to assist constituents with federal casework issues in their respective local communities. These office hours offer constituents who do not live close to one of Senator Rubio’s...
Rubio Welcomes Passage of Bill To Extend National Flood Insurance Program
Washington, D.C. – Today, U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) welcomed the House of Representative’s passage of a six month extension of the National Flood Insurance Program. Last month, Senators Rubio and John Kennedy (R-LA) introduced legislation in the Senate to extend the program.
“Extending the NFIP for six months is good news for millions of Floridians. Congress must now use this time to come to a bipartisan and bicameral consensus that ensures the program is affordable and sustainable. I urge President Trump to quickly sign this important extension into law.”
Timeline of Rubio’s Efforts on the National Flood Insurance Program
- November 28, 2018 –Rubio Comments on NFIP Reauthorization
- November 15, 2018 – Rubio Introduces Bill to Reauthorize National Flood Insurance Program for Six Months
- July 31, 2018 – Rubio Comments on Senate Reauthorization of National Flood Insurance Program
- July 25, 2018 – Rubio on National Flood Insurance Program: We Should Not Hold Floridians Hostage
- July 18, 2018 – Rubio Video Statement: We need to extend NFIP now or it will be a disaster for Florida
- July 18, 2018 – Rubio in Tampa Bay Times: Congress Needs Long-Term Solution for Flood Insurance Program
- June 21, 2018 – Rubio Secures Funding for FEMA Pre-disaster Mitigation and Flood Hazard Mapping and Risk Analysis Programs in Appropriations Bill
- June 13, 2017 – Rubio, Menendez, Colleagues Lead Bipartisan Flood Insurance Reform Bill
- June 13, 2017 – Rubio in Wall Street Journal: A bipartisan plan for Flood Insurance
- February 28, 2017 – Rubio Meets with Florida Legislative Leaders to Discuss Federal-State Issues, Including The National Flood Insurance Program