El senador estadounidense Marco Rubio (R-FL) habló con Nio Encendio de Maxima 92.5 de Tampa Bay, sobre cómo la inflación ha impactado a las familias, sobre las olas de migración ilegal, sobre el juicio político de Biden vs. el de Trump, sobre el canje de prisioneros...
This year alone, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has encountered an estimated 40,000 Chinese nationals along the U.S. northern and southern border. The Biden Administration has left the border wide open, allowing potential spies from the Chinese Communist...
Gotion, Inc., a Chinese company and U.S. subsidiary of Guoxuan High-Tech, announced a lithium battery plant in Illinois that is expected to open next year. This CCP-tied battery company is expected to benefit from green-energy tax breaks under the Democrats’ Inflation...
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) joined National Public Radio’s All Things Considered to discuss his plan to expand the child tax credit for working families. See below for the full transcript and listen to the edited interview here. On the connection between the child...
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) joined Wake Up America to discuss the U.S. House of Representatives’ impeachment inquiry and the hypocritical reaction by Democrats. See below for highlights and watch the full interview on YouTube and Rumble. On the U.S. House of...
Russia must face severe consequences for its unjustified and unprovoked invasion of Ukraine. Moscow continues to have open access to critical U.S. capital, which fuels Putin and his criminal war machine, through state-controlled and state-owned companies such as...
Rubio Sounds Alarm on TikTok Shop
Miami, FL — U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) released a statement urging President Joe Biden to prevent TikTok Shop, which entered pilot testing in the United States last fall, from fully operating in the U.S. Executive Order 13873, issued in May 2019 by the Trump Administration, empowers the U.S. Department of Commerce to restrict certain information and communications technology and services “transactions” that pose an undue or unacceptable risk to U.S. national security or the safety of U.S. persons when those transactions involve “foreign adversaries.”
“President Biden should make clear that TikTok Shop will not be allowed to operate in the United States,” Rubio said. “Just like TikTok itself, TikTok Shop is beholden to the Chinese Communist Party. It would represent a serious threat to Americans’ personal privacy and U.S. national security. The Biden Administration has the power to prevent TikTok Shop from operating in America, and now it needs to use it. And if, for some reason, bureaucratic lawyers get in the way, President Biden should ask Congress for the necessary authorities. We cannot keep letting Chinese Communist Party-directed companies invade and weaken our country.”
- December 2021: Rubio Urges Army to Enforce Ban of TikTok for Recruitment
- October 2021: Rubio Requests Biden Administration’s Plan for TikTok, Protecting Americans’ Data
- August 2021: Rubio Calls on Biden to Block TikTok After Beijing Takes Control of Parent Company’s Key Subsidiary
- June 2021: Rubio Calls on Biden to Crack Down on China’s TikTok And WeChat
- October 2020: Rubio Introduces Legislation to Establish Standards and Restrictions for Chinese and Other High-Risk Foreign Apps
- September 2020: Rubio, Colleagues Underscore Significant Concerns to President Trump Regarding Oracle’s TikTok Deal
- August 2020: Rubio Welcomes President’s Actions to Address National Security Threat Posed by China’s TikTok, WeChat
- July 2020: Rubio Supports TikTok Ownership Change, Calls for New Legislation
- July 2020: Rubio Joins Cotton, Colleagues in Urging TikTok Scrutiny Over Election Security
- October 2019: Rubio Requests CFIUS Review of TikTok After Reports of Chinese Censorship