El ex-presidente ecuatoriano Rafael Correa difunde activamente retórica antiamericana y altera las instituciones democráticas de su país para su propio beneficio. Correa ha sido condenado por corrupción por parte de la Corte Nacional de Justicia de Ecuador. Los...
Former Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa actively spreads anti-American rhetoric and tampers with his homeland’s democratic institutions for his own benefit. Correa has been convicted of corruption by Ecuador’s National Court of Justice. U.S. Senators Marco Rubio...
A U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) advisory committee recently determined that phenylephrine, an ingredient commonly used to treat sinus and nasal congestion, is ineffective in treating these symptoms. This was apparent from research for years, yet large...
El senador estadounidense Marco Rubio (R-FL) habló con César Grajales de La Poderosa 670 AM en El Panorama Político, sobre la crisis fronteriza, sobre cómo los hispanoamericanos se ven afectados con la realidad del país, sobre los cargos contra el senador Bob Menéndez...
Pregnant students are sometimes discriminated against by their schools, either intentionally or unintentionally and there is a concerning lack of awareness about the resources and rights available to them. Due to a lack of services and discrimination, these women may...
Currently, intelligence community civilians are subject to certain tax penalties for job-related relocation requirements, but active-duty military servicemembers are not subjected to the same penalties. These tax benefits, including the ability to deduct moving...
Rubio Releases Video on Uyghur Slave Labor Law
Miami, FL — U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) released a video regarding his Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act (P.L.117-78), which went into effect on June 21, 2022. The law bans the import of goods from the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region (XUAR), or from entities outside the region that have links to forced labor programs, unless companies can prove with clear and convincing evidence that items were not made with the use of slave labor.
“American corporations and consumers can no longer turn a blind eye to the suffering of Uyghurs and other predominantly Muslim ethnic groups in XUAR,” Rubio said. “Finally, the United States is standing up to the Chinese Communist Party and its use of slave labor. The Biden Administration must strictly and aggressively enforce this law.”
- June 2022: ICYMI: Rubio: Biden Admin Must Strictly Enforce the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act
- June 2022: Rubio, Merkley, McGovern, Smith Welcome Implementation of Uyghur Forced Labor Bill
- June 2022: Rubio, Colleagues Urge President to Rigorously Implement Uyghur Forced Labor Law
- May 2022: Rubio, Colleagues Seek Funding to Enforce Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act
- February 2022: Rubio Urges Funding For Implementation Of His Uyghur Forced Labor Bill
- December 2021: Rubio-Merkley Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act Becomes Law
- December 2021: Rubio’s Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act to Become Law
- December 2021: VIDEO: Rubio: My Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act Is Going to Become Law
- December 2021: Rubio, Merkley on Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act
- December 2021: Rubio on Uyghur Forced Labor Bill: It Is Time for Action
- July 2021: Rubio, Merkley Applaud Senate Passage of Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act
- June 2021: Rubio, Merkley Applaud Committee Passage of Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act
- January 2021: Rubio, Merkley, Colleagues Re-Introduce Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act