Fighting for Florida
Apr 27 2012
Senator Rubio introduced S.RES.446, a resolution calling on the President to oppose attempts by United Nations and other intergovernmental organizations to control the Internet. Earlier this week, Senator Rubio introduced S.2371, The Rewarding Achievement and Incentivizing Successful Employees (RAISE) Act, which would allow employers to award performance-based raises to union members.
Senator Rubio was also a co-sponsor of:
- S.2368, a bill to ensure economy and efficiency of Federal Government operations by establishing a moratorium on midnight rules during a President's final days in office, and for other purposes.
- S.2173, the National Right-to-Work Act which preserves and protects the choice of individuals to form, join, or assist labor organizations, or not.
- S.2366, the Interest Rate Reduction Act, which extends student loan interest rates for undergraduate Federal Direct Stafford Loans.
- S.RES.435, a bi-partisan resolution calling for democratic change in Syria.
- S.RES.439, a resolution calling on Village Voice Media Holdings, LLC to eliminate the "adult entertainment" section of the classified advertising website Backpage.com.
- S.RES.443, a resolution honoring the life and legacy of Auxiliary Bishop Agustin Roman.