U.S. Senator Marco Rubio’s (R-FL) office will host in-person and virtual Mobile Office Hours next week to assist constituents with federal casework issues in their respective local communities. These office hours offer constituents who do not live close to one of...
El senador estadounidense Marco Rubio (R-FL) habló con Nio Encendio de Maxima 92.5 de Tampa Bay, sobre cómo la inflación ha impactado a las familias, sobre las olas de migración ilegal, sobre el juicio político de Biden vs. el de Trump, sobre el canje de prisioneros...
This year alone, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has encountered an estimated 40,000 Chinese nationals along the U.S. northern and southern border. The Biden Administration has left the border wide open, allowing potential spies from the Chinese Communist...
Gotion, Inc., a Chinese company and U.S. subsidiary of Guoxuan High-Tech, announced a lithium battery plant in Illinois that is expected to open next year. This CCP-tied battery company is expected to benefit from green-energy tax breaks under the Democrats’ Inflation...
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) joined National Public Radio’s All Things Considered to discuss his plan to expand the child tax credit for working families. See below for the full transcript and listen to the edited interview here. On the connection between the child...
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) joined Wake Up America to discuss the U.S. House of Representatives’ impeachment inquiry and the hypocritical reaction by Democrats. See below for highlights and watch the full interview on YouTube and Rumble. On the U.S. House of...
NOW: Rubio Speaks on Senate Floor on Iran’s Threats to U.S. National Security Interests & Allies in Middle East
Washington, D.C. – Today, at approximately 3:30 p.m. ET, U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) will speak on the Senate floor about the Iranian regime’s threats to U.S. national security interests and allies in the Middle East.
Rubio’s remarks on the Senate floor will be broadcast on C-SPAN 2 and the U.S. Senate’s official website.
Thursday, May 16, 2019
Rubio Speaks on the Senate Floor on the Threat Iran Poses to U.S. National Security
Approximately 3:30 p.m. ET
- May 14, 2019: Rubio Joins CNBC to Discuss U.S.-China Trade Talks
- May 13, 2019: Rubio Urges DOJ to Investigate Whether Former Secretary of State Kerry Violated the Logan Act or FARA
- May 8, 2019: Rubio Joins Shannon Bream on Fox News at Night
- May 8, 2019: Rubio Comments on Iran’s Nuclear Misbehavior
- April 22, 2019: Rubio Praises Administration’s Decision to End Waivers for Iranian Oil Sanctions
- December 14, 2018: Rubio, Colleagues Introduce Bill to Impose Pressure on Iranian Regime, Reinforce American Sanctions
- October 25, 208: Rubio Applauds Signing of Hizballah Sanctions Bill into Law
- August 6, 2018: Rubio Statement on the President’s Reimposition of Iran Sanctions
- May 9, 2018: Rubio Responds to Iranian Rocket Attacks Against Israel
- May 8, 2018: Rubio Statement After President Trump Announces Withdrawal from Iran Deal
- April 8, 2019: Rubio Welcomes Designation of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps as a Foreign Terrorist Organization
- January 11, 2018: Rubio Statement on Iran Nuclear Deal
- January 6, 2018: Rubio Investigations Subcommittee Iran Report: Obama Administration Misled Congress and the American People
- December 30, 2017: Rubio Statement on Protests in Iran
- December 14, 2017: Rubio Statement on Countering Iran’s Malign Activities in the Middle East