The Biden Administration has been slow to implement sanctions under the Uyghur Human Rights Policy Act, which became law in 2020, and seeks to hold the perpetrators of the Uyghur genocide accountable. U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) and U.S. Representative Mike...
In-person Mobile Office Hours Monday, December 11, 2023 Jackson County 9:30am – 11:00am CST UF/IFAS Jackson County Extension 2741 Penn Ave. Suite 3 Marianna, FL 32448 Click Here Pinellas County 1:30pm – 3:00pm EST Pinellas Park Chamber of Commerce 5851 Park...
Foreign adversaries, including China, have significantly increased covert tactics to infiltrate American colleges and K-12 schools. They do this to steal research, spread propaganda, and silence students and academics. U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) and...
The criminal Maduro regime issued bogus warrants to arrest members of the Venezuelan opposition, including several campaign staffers working for opposition leader María Corina Machado, who won the opposition’s primary election earlier this year. Last night, Roberto...
El senador estadounidense Marco Rubio (R-FL) habló con Ninoska Pérez en La Poderosa 670 AM, sobre los grupos en EE.UU. que apoyan la masacre que lidera Hamás contra Israel, sobre los reclamos para un cese de fuego, sobre el arresto de Manuel Rocha y más. Una...
Yes, We Should Restrict U.S. Investment in China U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) December 7, 2023 National Review [A] recent investigation reveals that U.S. firm BlackRock is funneling the assets of millions of unwitting Americans into Chinese companies directly...
Video: Rubio Delivers Results
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) released a video recapping his 2022 legislative accomplishments on behalf of Floridians and the nation. Twelve Rubio bills became law this year, including legislation to provide health care to veterans suffering from exposure to toxic burn pits and a bill to address harmful algal blooms in South Florida.
- “Under the leadership of President Biden, our country continues to be in trouble. Everything costs more, our southern border is in a state of chaos, and woke policies continue to infiltrate our military and schools.
- “But despite all of the craziness in Washington, I delivered real results for Florida’s families and the nation. As we look ahead to 2023, I am confident that common sense will ultimately win out over chaos and insanity.” – Senator Rubio
Looking forward … Rubio will soon release a report detailing his legislative accomplishments over the past six years and a blueprint for his third term.
Key 2022 highlights from the forthcoming report:
Constituent Service. Senator Rubio’s award-winning federal casework team helped nearly 83,000 Floridians over the past six years. In 2022, constituent services closed over 20,000 new cases. The case subjects ranged from Social Security and Medicare to veterans benefits and passport services.
New Laws. Senator Rubio authored dozens of laws over the past six years, including the expansion of the child tax credit, the VA Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act, the Central Everglades Planning Project (CEPP), the Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act, numerous bills on Latin America and China, and the historic Paycheck Protection Program.
Below is a partial list from 2022:
- Honoring Our Promise to Address Comprehensive Toxics (PACT) Act
- South Florida Clean Coastal Waters Act
- Restoring Resilient Reefs Act
- Protecting Critical Ecosystems and Military Readiness in Florida Act
- Strengthening Supply Chains for Servicemembers and Security Act
- CRACK Act
- Ukraine Annexation Non-Recognition Act
- United States Commission on International Religious Freedom (USCIRF) Reauthorization Act
- Free Vets from Fees Act
- SBA Cyber Awareness Act
- Small Business Cyber Training Act
- Andrew K. Baker Department of Veterans Affairs Clinic
- Judge Joseph Woodrow Hatchett Courthouse