EE.UU. debería apoyar al presidente electo Milei 10 de diciembre del 2023 La Nación …Milei es un aliado y EE.UU. debería apoyarlo. El presidente Joe Biden debería darle la bienvenida a Milei porque en estos momentos es difícil encontrar aliados en Latinoamérica y el...
Rubio, Gallagher Statement on Biden Admin’s Watered-down Sanctions on Chinese Officials Conducting Genocide
The Biden Administration has been slow to implement sanctions under the Uyghur Human Rights Policy Act, which became law in 2020, and seeks to hold the perpetrators of the Uyghur genocide accountable. U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) and U.S. Representative Mike...
In-person Mobile Office Hours Monday, December 11, 2023 Jackson County 9:30am – 11:00am CST UF/IFAS Jackson County Extension 2741 Penn Ave. Suite 3 Marianna, FL 32448 Click Here Pinellas County 1:30pm – 3:00pm EST Pinellas Park Chamber of Commerce 5851 Park...
Foreign adversaries, including China, have significantly increased covert tactics to infiltrate American colleges and K-12 schools. They do this to steal research, spread propaganda, and silence students and academics. U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) and...
The criminal Maduro regime issued bogus warrants to arrest members of the Venezuelan opposition, including several campaign staffers working for opposition leader María Corina Machado, who won the opposition’s primary election earlier this year. Last night, Roberto...
El senador estadounidense Marco Rubio (R-FL) habló con Ninoska Pérez en La Poderosa 670 AM, sobre los grupos en EE.UU. que apoyan la masacre que lidera Hamás contra Israel, sobre los reclamos para un cese de fuego, sobre el arresto de Manuel Rocha y más. Una...
Rubio: Time to Block Russian Agriculture and Seafood Imports
Since 2014, America has faced a one-sided Russian embargo that has allowed Russia’s economy to benefit while American food producers have had zero access to the Russian market. This unfair trade practice, which benefits Russia’s economy, continues to this day despite Vladimir Putin’s unprovoked invasion of Ukraine in 2022.
U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) reintroduced the Protecting American Food Producers from Russia’s Market Distortions Act to prohibit the importation of Russian agricultural products, raw materials, and food — including beef, pork, poultry, fruits, vegetables, fish, seafood, cheese, and milk — until certain conditions are met.
- “For nearly a decade, Russia has unfairly punished American producers. President Biden cannot claim to be tough on Putin if the U.S. allows this unfair advantage over American food producers to continue. It is time to level the playing field, protect American producers, and deny Putin’s regime a source of desperately needed income.” – Senador Rubio
Nine years ago, Russia imposed an embargo on American products in response to U.S. sanctions following Russia’s 2014 unjustified invasion of the Crimean Peninsula in Ukraine.
Specifically, the Protecting American Food Producers from Russia’s Market Distortions Act would:
- Reciprocate any Russian embargo on agricultural products, raw materials, and food
- Terminate the import prohibition on covered products when the U.S. President certifies to Congress that:
- The Russian Government has terminated its import prohibition on American products;
- The Russian Government and its proxies have withdrawn all military and paramilitary forces from internationally recognized Ukrainian territory; and
- The President has received credible commitments from the Russian Government that it will no longer engage in hostile action against Ukraine.
¿Quiere más información?